My Lists allow you to add your favourite items to a generic or customer specific list.
This feature allows the quick and easy storage and purchasing of your favourite items.
Group Administrators can also create and share list with people within your organisation.
- Find a product on your current order.
- Add to an existing list by clicking on the name of the list.
- Or Add to a New List by naming a new list then clicking Add.
My Lists can be accessed via:
- My NetXpress ( top of the navigation bar) - My Lists or
- The welcome page - My Lists - View All
To modify your list go to My List as previously mentioned above and select a list:
When you are in the selected list click on Modify List. From here you can perform the following functions:
- Rename List
- Change Item Quantity
- Add Single products to List
- Add Multiple products to List
- Delete Item
- Delete List
- To order a product click either "Select All" for the entire list or mark one of the check boxes for a single item.
- You can adjust the item quantity for the item.
- You can adjust the list order quanity by using "Multiply All Quanities By" option.